Privacy of your data is very important to us.
This website is owned and run by the following private limited company:
Company Name: Global Scotcrest Ltd (Scotcrest is a trading name)
Company Number: SC404112
Registered Address: Cornerstone Accountants, 6th Floor, Gordon Chambers, Mitchell Street, Glasgow G1 3NQ
Data Protection Officer: Neill Hunter
Further contact details can be found in the ‘how to contact us’ section.
How we collect your information
We collect your information when you fill out our contact form.
We also collect data in Cookies on our website for the purpose of Analytics traffic data.
The information we collect includes your name, company name, email address and phone number.
What do we do with your Information
We use your information to contact you regarding your initial enquiry. We may also send you marketing emails as a prospective customer.
We store your emails, while your enquiry is current and delete these when your enquiry is complete. Should you become one of our clients, emails are stored on our servers while relevant.
For the purposes of marketing, we may store your email address on a 3rd party mailing system that allows us to send out marketing emails. That information is held on our account and is not available for use by the 3rd party, they act as a mailing service software provider.
Who we share your information with:
- Companies who help us to send email marketing campaigns and with a company that requests reviews on our behalf, about your customer experience.
- As a client, we will store your data on our accounts system for the purpose of invoicing.
- Our Lawyer in the event of a legal claim
- Search Engines who help us to understand how people are using our website
- IT Providers in the case of a technical support issue relating directly to an issue you are having.
- If we were ever to sell or transfer our business, we may pass your information to the 3rd party to be used under the same basis we have used it.
We don’t share or sell your data to any 3rd party company for them to use for their own purposes of marketing.
How can you access your personal data?
If you would like to find out what information we store about you, please contact using the information below.
We respond to these requests within 14 days. Requests are normally free, but repetitive requests may have to be charged for, to cover costs.
How you can contact us
For all enquiries relating to privacy and personal data, please contact the following person.
Name: Neill Hunter
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01475 648448
Postal address: Scotcrest, Block 2, Auchenfoil Road, Port Glasgow, Inverclyde, PA14 5BY
We may change our policy as required when there are changes in the privacy laws, or we have information to add about the way we deal with your personal data.
Where changes are made to our policy, your acceptance of the terms will be assumed on the next use of our site.
Policy last updated: 20th May 2020